A Solid Foundation for Success: Managed IT Services from Tier1Net
What is Managed IT?
Managed IT is a unique approach to the managing your IT infrastructure. Basically, your entire network, including your servers, firewalls, switches, desktops, etc., are blanketed by a 24×7, state-of-the-art, monitoring and alerting system.
This system monitors your devices 24x7x365, constantly capturing data and filtering it back to Tier1Net, where alerts are triggered, and solutions, when necessary, are implemented often before users even notice there was a problem. These advanced monitoring tools feature “Pre-Failure” detection and “Self-Healing” capabilities, which means many problems can be prevented before serious impact occurs, and other problems can even be “self-healed” by the advanced technology behind our Managed IT tools. Managed IT is about protection and prevention. Instead of reacting to problems after they arise, Managed IT Plans aim to prevent problems before they arise.
Managed IT also offers a fixed monthly cost, so you can better budget for your yearly IT costs and see less fluctuation in monthly charges. Not only will your IT costs stabilize, but your IT spending will go down. By constant monitoring and reporting on your entire network, Tier1Net can ensure increased security to your devices, reducing costly downtime and improving network performance. With a Managed IT Plan, you have less surprises and more consistent network health, which also means you save money on breakfixing costs. The end result: a healthy network and savings in your pocket.
Our Managed IT Plans are fully customizable to meet your needs, and all provide the following:
24 x 7 x 365 Monitoring
- Network and device availability
- Alerts and pre-failure indicators
- Real-time alerting & monthly reports
- Baseline security scanning
- Continuous monitoring for viruses, worms,spyware, and other malware
- Identification of any failed backups
- Initial network assessment
- Asset inventory management
- Detailed network audits
- Patch management & scheduled deployment
- Scripted & scheduled task deployment
- Detailed overview of data collected
Quarterly Business Reviews
- Detailed needs assessment
- Set objectives and plan for improvements
- Trending analysis & forecasting